A fine contribution to the thread!
Time of year to get the stove ready for next year. Chimney sweep comes tomorrow morning. I'll inspect the gaskets and give the cat a...
Early mornings are the best time of the day!
Good morning, members. Continuing with our muggy air. Lucky the temps aren't hitting the 90's. Overcast and near 80⁰. I'll deal with a few...
It was all I could do to walk behind the lawnmower yesterday. About an hour. Kudos for wooding in this yucky air!
There's no mention of who's to chase off the UFO's. It does say they're in Devils tower. [ATTACH]
Electric cars don't pay a gas tax. Expect tolls to increase further to make up the shortfall.
The bee balm (Dr Seuss flower) is flowering [ATTACH] Not sure what's up with this mutant flower head. Never saw one like it before now [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Yucky air here. Muggy. Supposed to be around for several days. 68⁰ now, overcast, dewpt 66⁰. Heading to low 80's...
Ya' gotta take the truck, with the wood? Sweet deal!:cool:
71⁰ dewpt/ 72⁰ currently. yucky.
We've seen a grosbeak now and then. I wish they'd stick around.
Happy wood!! [ATTACH]
Martagon Lilly. Goes by other names. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And the common daylillies are providing color. [ATTACH]
I got back home yesterday. One last picture to close out my trip. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Summer is here. Dewpts in upper 60's. Yuk. Mid-70's and rain today. Ceiling fans help. I'll continue to un-gather...
Randy Johnson, the lefty. Schilling was right handed
Too soon, eh? :cool:
Thanks. 90min drive. Back home [ATTACH]
I have a Husky that's a step below your 450. I have a 445 with 16in bar/chain. I've had it for a few years and it's done everything I've asked....