Good morning, members. Mid-60's now. Rain shortly, then off/on. Mid-70's this afternoon. Hoping to grill up some pork and veggies. We'll...
Oak holds on to water. 3yrs after CSS'd works for me!
Good morning, members. A hazy/Smoky 63⁰ to start. Low 80's later. Quiet day ahead. Be safe Be healthy
:banana:
Does mint flower and send off seeds? Maybe is spreads in other ways than roots.
I get triggered when I hear people say they've been triggered by ________. Fill in the blank.
$3.49 at a local gas station.. $3.31 at a big box membership club (BJ's)
[ATTACH]
At least they're sanitized! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Low 60's to start, clear, dewpt 59⁰. low 80's later. I'll be running a couple of errands, then a visit with my...
The smokey haze returns here today. Supposed to remain for a few days. High altitude. Sure hope it doesn't become ground level again. Yuk
We've had a wet spring and start to summer. Hopefully, these blueberries continue to ripen and stay plump. A drought last year resulted in very...
Daylillies [ATTACH] Oriental lily that survived the vole invasion [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The mutant bee balm opened fully up [ATTACH] I've been...
Good morning, members. 63⁰ going to low 80's. Dewpt low 60's. Slight chance of showers. Smoke haze returns. Dealing with a few things in...
Splitter abuse!:cool:
Flue and stove cleaned and put back together. I took the top and doors outside for a good scraping with a wire brush. I left to top off to let...
I've heard there's a move to use plant based oils to make plastics. Maybe it tasted like vegetable oil.
Good morning, members. Rain this morning. 70's today and humid. Cleaning of the woodstove and chimney went well yesterday. I'll be putting...
Are these rounds to be rescued, or lost to Fern Gully? [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Thunder storms overnight. ~1/2inch of rain. No change in the air. Still muggy. Upper 70's today with off/on showers....