Pickin' time [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 1st pickin' of the season. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. More muggy summer weather. Showers possible later. Everyone survived "camping" in the screenhouse. I suspect a nap...
Not here until Monday.
Nice scrounge! Only having chainsaws, I'd try to even up one end, then strap the bundle tight, in multiple places. Make passes through the...
Good morning, members. Another summer day. Upper 80's and muggy. My brother arrived yesterday, ahead of his 2 daughters and 3 grandkids....
Good morning, members. Low 90's and muggy today. The main goal for today, will be staying cool. Be safe Be healthy
My ChunkHausen
This is what I do with chunks.[ATTACH] Hardware cloth and some way to cover.
All's good, Scotty. You seem to be busy. :whistle:
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Up early today. No particular reason. :headbang: More yuk air today. 67⁰ and foggy. Heading to mid-80's. More...
:thumbs:
:drool:
Good morning, members. Happy 4th of July![ATTACH] We had rain overnight, more on the way. Foggy start. Temp 68⁰ dewpt 67⁰ yuk I'm hoping...
Still talking about wood splits, right? :cool:
Ugh I watched that show. He seemed like good people.
Peachtree city. A golf cart community.
Good soggy morning, members. 66⁰ for both temp and dewpt. Yuk. Ceiling fans continue to be our friends. Over 2 inches of rain over the last...
Sounds like a good time ahead. Best of luck with the cooking!
Not exactly smokeless. But, close with all the air holes!