[ATTACH]
Ahh the threat of a public beating/flogging, simple yet effective. Not seen much anymore, what a shame...
I use the top side of the bar & run it up the trunk, it throws those prigs away from you, it’s like throwing darts at your self when using the...
Sure looks like it.
What’s the federal mileage reimbursement now ? Around $.58 I think ? Then you have your time loading, unloading & to/from. I have a couple of...
I would think since it’s semi/partly seasoned you should charge at last what green price is if not more.
You have wood that seasons at different rates. The Oaks will be 3 year, Cherry 12-18 months, Hackberry 12-18 months, the Osage & Black Locust can...
Interesting vids, maybe I’m just a pansy but FUG THAT !!!
It was really light after drying, burned fast & produced a bunch of ash.
I found another future Elm candidate but I will have to keep an eye out for the secondary roads department, they bought a new brush shredding head...
I looked it up, I vaguely remember Minnesota losing the North Stars & still occasionally here folks talk about the Kansas City Scouts. KC...
These Siberian Elms are slated to be removed for a new corral but they are destined for the brush pile. I can’t even give this stuff away & I...
Wait a minute, I am pretty far removed from hockey but I vaguely remember Hartford losing a team & didn’t Winnipeg lose a team BUT Vegas has a...
My thoughts exactly, it’s always nice to have a good laugh in the mornings & PA Mountain Man post cracked me up also.
I was out spraying thistles/brush today when I saw this American Elm. It’s about 20” dia. from base to forks, it can wait till fall when it’s...
Probably damm near a necessary requirement in that area...
Yes, every time I drive by the local State Park. They have recently taken down some large Oaks that are just laying there all limbed up on hard...
BEST & ONLY SANE ANSWER !!!
I have a few Butterfly Milkweeds going the wind has been a little rough on them the last 2 days but the look pretty good overall. [ATTACH] I...
Another best answer!!!