Yep, you really jumped to a wild conclusion & went way out a limb there… :whistle: :thumbs:
See Eric Schamell post… I wonder when they're going to tell us the source of this illness came from somewhere in southeast Asia?
Can & have but it’s hard on the chains, but at night it makes for a nice sparkler effect.
I’m not sure about edible but Hank Jr. mentioned spitting some in a dudes eye…
They are putting cherries on here as well. I have seen several over the last 7-10 days.
Looks like a good one, that will serve its purpose well
Well Cash, whatever you have, you have some good quality firewood there. Osage & Mulberry will both turn brown, copper, reddish brown or whatever...
Here’s some pics of a large Mulberry, around 36”DBH [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Mulberry & Osage get that large around here. I am very confident that is Mulberry.
You either have Mulberry or Osage Orange, That appears from the bark & the 2 small pieces on the split in the middle photo to be more like Mulberry.
[MEDIA]
In my experience American Elm is a strange beast: If when cut while alive, then bucked it may or may not start to season & dry down, sometimes it...
It out performs what the charts say, I have never had any issues splitting Red Elm. In my experience you can split it green & it still holds its...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
^^^^ This is a pretty handy setup.
Never heard of such a beast but I doubt they have a sharpened cutting edge just like all new shovels are lacking. :( If it’s a railroad shovel I...
That’s a great deal you got there now you need something like this for the rear end since you already have the front end loader....
He was just on tonight yammering away about bats in Mexico.
I saw several of those floating around some of my fresh cut wood pile last summer, it was a little off putting to see them until I took some...