That appears to be Honey Locust, it will have a salmon color when cut. That is a nice score & yes HL will be very dense & heavy but in my...
Head into the Sears Outlet store on Front Street, last time I was there they had about 400 fridges in there. Some of them were scratch & dent &...
I have helped my buddy roll up around 2800 large rounds that are weighing anywhere from 1750# - 2000# depending on the type of hay. But most of...
What ever came about from the complaint of too much wood on your property?
I have an ECHO PPT 2620 that stretches to 12’ & 16’ with an additional shaft, it is a 25cc powerhead. I am very happy with it.
They are drench treating them around here. They claim it works best on trees under a certain diameter, 18” if I remember correctly. I believe it’s...
Here are some articles I read: https://phys.org/news/2019-09-ash-tree-species-survive-emerald.html...
I read an article somewhere that some younger Green Ash trees were showing some resilience to the ash borer. I will try to find it & post a link.
Sandhillbilly
You mean sumpin’ like this… [ATTACH]
Snagged some old Hedge posts today, there are a couple nails & a few staples that need to be removed but it will be like throwing coal into the...
[ATTACH]
Best answers right there ^^^^ Couldn’t agree more.
No room for ground pigs, skunks, coons or possums around here. Ground pigs are destructive, wait till they move/attempt to move under your...
Isn’t there some glands under the legs that need removed also ?
One of the forums I frequent had a recipe in one of the threads about groundhogs. It may have been Hearth or OPE, maybe it was here I can’t recall.
Nothing better than a good dog that knows what belongs & what doesn’t.
Haven’t heard that name in a while. What about Marcelle & Newgene ? :rofl: :lol:
I totally understand these fellas thoughts, I struggled with the Elmers paste, safety scissors & cut along the dotted lines construction paper...
Sounds to me like you need to have a GTG & get the cutting/splitting moving along in the right direction.