I got a bit of Sugar Maple from my aunts yard some of it is starting to go bad but there is still plenty of good there : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I applaud the ingenuity. That probably came down quickly after the local Homeowners azz. started getting complaints about uglying up the...
Here is my Granberg 24” Alaskan Saw mill on my 661 with 28” bar, I use a 24” on smaller logs. I milled this Ponderosa Pine with a full chisel...
Here’s some pics, it’s not as knarly as some but I thought would make campfire wood. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If you are wanting a new one, last time I was in the True Value they had one on the shelf. $539 if I remember correctly.
I will try to get one tomorrow, it’s been awhile since I have seen it. I thought it was around 20’ tall.
Is this stuff worth a hoot for firewood ? My brother has one in his back yard that he is taking down.
The last load of BTU’s from the fence project [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It has hauled grain most of its life, Dad just gave it to me a couple years ago. It has hauled a lot of brush & probably 15-20 cord. Dad was...
Here is my plan accordingly wood hauler [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol:
That was a Kmart [ATTACH] 2-1 special
Pfft, you just need to plan accordingly.
Maybe they liked Allis-Chalmers…
A bit of Cherry, some Ponderosa Pine & a steel post I tried to cut off :confused: :headbang: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Some boards I milled...
Get it if available, it burns well, splits easily & seasons in about 2 years. The chips & dust can cause skin irritation for some folks. I have a...
[ATTACH]
Unfortunately, this line of thinking is all to common in today’s society.
If that was 2 hours away from me, I would be off to check it out. Those 6 cylinders were good engines & it appears to be in good shape. I’m not...
What’s the little saw? it’s a 2fer deal along with the oil & gas can. Just buy it, you know you want to.