That will straighten right out… Also looks like an obscenely long bar for that tree, IMO.
I am digging the wire hub caps & white “wall” tires. I suppose those cans should help with tailgaters… And that spoiler could double as a butcher...
Isn’t smoking wood supposed to be around 25% - 30% moisture? Do you sell your smoker wood with or without bark ?
That’s a lot of Hickory, nice score.
leoht that grub looks like good fish bait, that’s a nice haul of firewood & nice rig.
[ATTACH]
I also got the old Hedge post cut up & mostly stacked. I have about a Gator load to pick up & stack tomorrow fortunately, I had a nice spot to...
I got my Sugar Maple split & stacked now just need to find some more or some Black Maple to finish out the pallet space : [ATTACH]
You mean sumpin’ like this… [ATTACH]
:yes:
It looks good, that should do the job nicely.
I don’t see an option for ‘all the above’ or ‘whatever is available’ in the poll question.
More Orange goodness, found these on the edge of large brush pile. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Must be installed in the disco room of that house.
They are hard but the dirt & fence staples that are unseen are harder on the chain than the wood. Most line post are 8’ long so 3’ in the ground &...
Yes, just been sitting in the fence line curing for the last 40 or so years.
Not truckloads but Gator loads: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I picked up some plastic pallets today, 4 different types I will see how they hold up. [ATTACH]
Replace your bar, it maybe mushroomed on the guide rails or splayed out in width; check your drive sprocket/spur, if these are ok then check your...
That sounds like a nightmare, hopefully things smooth out today & you can at least feel like you are getting your money’s worth. What brand of...