Get it, give it the once over. Just as everyone previous has suggested, I would start with new gas, then oil level, pull the muffler & air filter...
I don’t process anywhere near the amount of firewood you do. Probably around 20cord, plus fence posts, general fence line & field cleanup. My...
Freebies: My buddy had a few pallets he wanted to get rid of so I obliged him by lessening his pile : Stack on the front are mine, all hardwood...
Now that you have an answer here, ask him what he is referring too, just to make sure you are not talking in cross purposes.
Nobody likes a show off… Those look great though
Well, I don’t get quite as excited about vacuum cleaners, sewing machines & kitchen supplies… :picard::wacky: Someday I may venture into a...
Stopped in to pickup some parts today & as usual I check the saw selection/inventory: Several Farm bosses, 250/251’s & top handles. He said he had...
Best advice on tea is buy a small amount & try it out. I quit drinking coffee around the first of the year, with harvest season starting it may be...
Maybe more disturbing is that it’s PBR…
That’s a nice score Woodchucker , I was pondering attacking a brush pile with Osage, Mulberry & Cherry in it but when I started leaking sweat just...
I’m with Horkn on this one that looks like Little Leaf Lindenwood ( AKA basswood to some folks )
[ATTACH]
That’s because your doing it wrong. You turn them upside down, step on the handle & pull the bucket up. Easy peasy, most of the time…
We have a year round season on them here, there used to be a bounty on them: $2.50 - $3.00 per set of ears iirc. When there is snow on the ground...
That Wood Wolverine fella is having a negative influence on you if you aren’t processing Elm enough… It’s tough to tell without being on scene...
I have never heard of any going after folks in this neck of the woods. They are plentiful around here.
I believe Woodchucker is a ways north of me & I have never seen an Catalpas that far north in Western IA but I’m not Johnny Cash & haven’t been...
I dislike your post farmer steve , that sucks. I hope you can get your saws back. Hopefully the saw community & law enforcement can help you out....
I will throw in my $.02, A.) It will depend on how quickly you are needing the wood. B.) What type of wood it is. C.) How much space do you have...
That’s nice, it’s pretty much what I have been looking for. Hopefully I can find one from a utility/power company when they trade.