This ^^^^^ I can’t believe I am in the same camp as this Husky loving, Elm hating fella but he makes good points. I run 3/8” x 16” on my 261,...
Nope, I just sent pics & told them what happened
Contact Fiskars they will replace it, I have had two X27’s replaced at no cost. Get on the website & fill out the form & include s couple pics,...
Your good, Silver Maple is about 3900# a cord & you are only around 1/2 cord. If you are concerned put some coil over shocks on or just buy a...
How thick will your ice be & how do you get the zamboni on there ?
I used to do that to my little brothers & a couple of cousins if they got to close when I was milking. I measured out that I could hit them at...
If you buy a 100’ roll of chain usually you get presets with it. I have seen 25’ & 50’ rolls advertised with resets. Presets are generally brand...
My wife’s in Florida for a week so I can admire the fire all I want , this week anyway.
This one was at a local store here if it helps: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A 661 for comparison: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It was in the low 60’s today & 34 last night & supposed to be the same tonight. It was 59 in the house this morning so I threw some silver maple...
Carlton A1LM-100U Chainsaw Saw Chain Kind of depends on what type of chain you are looking for. Amicks has decent prices & so does Frawleys...
I concur with the above posts : that looks to be Honey Locust to me.
I have heard from a couple of old timers that you peel the tongue & slice it length wise & it’s very delicious, delicate & tender meat. But I have...
It all depends on the individual using the wood, some want bark on, some don’t care. I have heard it claimed that the bark makes the meat bitter....
That gal probably lost her eyebrows, that would be the equivalent of dragging some 80grit sandpaper across your face…
Little leaf Lindenwood makes nice Swedish candles & torches : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Snagged up some Cherry, Osage & Mulberry from a road ditch. [ATTACH]
Burning a chunk of Lindenwood listening to the beagle run rabbits in the bean field. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Probably why they sell out fast, it’s a tool store. They are a legitimate business. Basically it looks like a buy one get one type of deal.
Locally there is a sale going on with Milwaukee: chainsaw & blower for $449 [ATTACH]