Aw, the e-logs. I quit going out any distances when that bs got implemented. The oil field exemption should of also got added to the ag sector but...
What am I listening to at 10:20pm on a Thursday night : my wife plowing thru a bag of Tostitos…. :hair::heidi:
How does it smell?
First thought that popped into my melon. I believe that tune was in one one of the Cannonball movies.
That rim looks bent to me, like you have ran something over & tweaked it. I would take the tire off & clean everything thing off & check that rim...
Daylight savings time sucks for sure. I have been looking at Milwaukee tower lights so I can cut & split in the evenings. M18 ROCKET Dual Power...
I get more clinkers from Slippery Elm than American Elm but have never gotten any from any other type of wood.
That’s were the best selection is at around here also and yes on get the helz out before I but another saw.
I have no qualms with burning American & Slippery Elm, I have had a few clinkers from Slippery Elm but no big deal to clean them out. I have never...
You drill a 1” hole towards the bottom & fill those with splitter scraps & such and make a nice Swedish Torch. I cut down a Cherry tree a couple...
Live Oak & Beech just because there is none in these parts that I am aware of.
I don’t believe there are any Douglas Fir in this neck of the woods but the Cherry trees are plentiful.
Yes he did, it cracked me up.
I have been burning Ponderosa Pine & have been pleasantly surprised with it, I have another big one to take down this winter. It will all be...
So you are saying that you really don’t belong here since you are not hoarding all this wood ??? :D I get it, you have to take care of the...
Hoarder, don’t you already have 3 of those ?
TRUTH :rofl: :lol:
According to SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor showers, solar flares, auroras, and near-Earth asteroids this event was a dud;...
I have been burning some Ponderosa Pine the last 10 days or so. I can’t complain about it.
My furnace only runs two wires: Red/White from the furnace to the thermostat. Should be no reason to rewire anything. I have never seen a t-stat...