You will like it, it burns hot.
There are probably several other folks that can give you a better description & how to speed up the flow capabilities & add on control boxes at...
Hydraulic pump capacity/flow will dictate your splitter ram speed. Also unless the appropriate splitter/valve setup is made/purchased you will...
You would be correct there, maybe get a weeks worth of riding in your lucky.
I had a Polaris 500 that had a studded track, I don’t recall the proper trade name for them. It seems to me that there were 4-5 per row & one row...
I pulled out an 15’ long 18” dia. Oak log that had been laying for over 15 years. The outside 1” or so was punky but the heartwood was in great...
My youngest brother had a tire he couldn’t get to seat so I pulled out the ether & proceeded to tell him how it works & what we doing. :jaw:...
2x on the screwdriver ^^^. I have used a large flat blade screwdriver before & it worked fine, it will just take some time to get everything back...
I would mix a small amount and do smear test & drip test, side-side with your bar oil to try & match consistency. I would only mix enough for a...
That’s definitely at a walmart
They tracked him about 1/4 mile from where he was stuck then the blood dried up. That buck made a big loop, crossed 2 other properties & was about...
Here’s a buck one of the bowhunters hit & couldn’t find. 2nd year in a row I have found his deer for him. Last years was a 9 pointer. Coyotes...
Thank you. Hopefully we will finish up harvesting tomorrow or Wednesday & I can start working on some firewood. It’s supposed to be upper 40’s -...
Cold & dry for Iowa, awesome. The Pollyanna in my head is saying that means lots of frost & minimal mud so the firewood hoarding should be good.
Well, I have always spelled it with a k but the friggin’ spell check always changes it…
In the first pic on the left is the road ditch & a gravel road into & on which I dropped the left hand trunk. To the right is a bean field in...
We have some Oaks that size but no Black Locust that large. Black Locust is widely considered an invasive species around here & was almost...
It’s some Mulberry & Black Locust for the Elm haters so they have something to look at & drool over.
On a new farm my brother is renting, while harvesting I saw this gem of an American Elm. It’s pretty good sized for an American Elm around here....
We must be on the same brain waves, I have been entertaining thoughts of building one & have had the same misgivings about trying to construct one.