Dang it's raining smurfs everywhere! Nice score HDRock !:thumbs:
Me too. Never tried the lighter trick, but never had the wot pull "like your hair's on fire" fail:hair: Recently had to do that with the 7910 at...
Hold my beer and watch this.....:doh:
Nice! I love it when things work out like this! That's a much nicer unit than that troy built you looked at isn't it! Fantastic price to boot!:thumbs:
Hope you like the waffle design in your arse from sitting on a milk crate with that little guy!:rofl: :lol:
I'm pretty much an all horizontal guy. It comes right out the back of the truck and onto the splittler. The big stuff gets noodled down into a...
Blount international owns a lot of different ope companies like Oregon, carlton, etc. They generally put out a good product.
It was some of the older 6400's that came with the epoxied h screw. The newer saws like you have there are all fully adjustable now.
Since it was a husky and a stihl have we considered he just pitched em off the back of the truck?:rofl: :lol::whistle::dex:
I think we decided it was squirrel [ATTACH]
Yeah I coulda but I like to keep it light and fun. The shank is pretty heavy. [ATTACH] My bad FAMILY GOD GUNS & STIHL for the derailment!
Now your taking about yourself in the third person!:picard:I just hope you don't get reported for calling brenndatomu obtuse. [MEDIA] :rofl:...
Watchu talkin bout willis! Did you get any landscaping done last week? Stones? Garden?:whistle: