Ladders and tree work don't mix.... just sayin:yes:
Looks to be about the heart of it!
I feel your pain Scotty Overkill a big part of me would want to go off the deep end with more power. But on the other had it'd be a shame to not...
Probably an air leak causing it to run lean. That is some pretty significant damage to the piston I doubt old gas did that.
Yeah that's bad!
If you had a decent size log is someone with a chainsaw mill attending? Paging Shawn Curry . If so a cant could be milled the day of and it could...
Welcome to the club Genius! Stick around I think you'll like it over here.
That's slick! Thanks for hooking it up Griz
Punk...:thumbs: don't hate the playa hate the game!
The epoxy can be melted out of the carb with a soldering iron.
Sheesh went from a fire in the house on Tuesday and Wednesday evening, to firey outside today![ATTACH]
Yes this is the time of year they sell them. So if you want one you betta put up your monies and find one.
I've been asked by a fellow saw aficionado to post this Michigan GTG over here. As the title says the GTG will be the weekend of Aug the 20th. For...
close... Breechlock1 are you comfortable adjusting a the carb? If not check this out: Saw Carb Tuning If so make sure the saw is warmed up...
Shawn I think you would really like them. Lots o torque to be had from the 6400-7900 series!
jon1212 is a solid dude for a dirty hippy!:D
With a nice Windsor to boot. Nice saw!
Propane or Mapp gas torch along the seam and you should be able to pry it open. You only really have to do the bottom 1/2 to 2/3rds.
Did she blow out the canooter also? :rofl: :lol::thumbs: better put on your boots the bs is getting pretty deep. I would avoid that dealer in the...
That's a great saw! Your gonna love it for years and years!