Nope I probably would have laughed my azz right out of the tree though if he did!
Thanks brothers! Yup it was hot, but it was a surprise father's day present for my dad. Worth it to see the happy look on his face when he got...
Really gnarly Boxelder and giant mosquitoes! We grow them both big here! [ATTACH] Enter stage left: The Galley Nipper Mosquito. One of the...
Really Dave I hadn't seen that one?:whistle:
Son-ova-beech that's a good one!
Well I suppose if it doesn't work out and you can't find a good man perhaps you can find yourself a good tree: [ATTACH]
Squeal...squeal! Squeal like a pig!
Yes I seem to remember the pig got the 5 star treatment! Hot spa, nice shave and masage, plus pleanty of extra ventilation to kick start the...
We have a 4th generation family mop sauce that sounds very similar. Vinegar, lots o butter, worcestershire sauce, secret spices, etc. We use it at...
[ATTACH] :zip:
One of my favorite birds! Thanks for the vid. They are going to town on the EAB around these parts!
Good tip! Like you all that stuff resides in the case with each saw.
Hmmmm.... never had a problem with the 7910. I just noodled the chit out of some big white oak too. Is it possible you only snuged them and forgot...
I've been burning almost exclusively ash for the past 3 years. Throws plenty o heat on all but the very coldest days. Here in EAB ground zero...
Nice ash man!
Scotty you might be able to talk TurboDiesel into a carpool! What say you Tim?
Fine with me as long as I'm not doing the greasing! :picard:
That's a great plan! That way you wouldn't have to make the whole trip talking to yourself. As it stands Kenis and I are planning on making it...
That's exactly the sentiment behind it. Stick around we like having you here and try to never get on a ladder with a chainsaw again.:thumbs:
I understand you didn't have any easy options. I'm not normally critical of other's work. I think it's poor form. But I'd hate to think of someone...