Nah just needs more draft!:whistle::zip:
Nice day for it! Gooder for you!
Nice basics here as well from the International Society of Arboriculture: Five step felling plan
Corey I'm glad you're safe and still with us buddy. A 200 foot length of rope is a must! As well as a throw bag and throw line or masons line....
Awe come on don't pretend you aren't smelling what I'm steppin' in!:rofl: :lol:
Never trust a fart! Even the popcorn farts can be a little wet sometime!:rofl: :lol:
IIRC the bed on the M939s were 8 feet wide by 12-15 feet long. The stake sides were nine feet from the ground to the top of the rails. Thats all i...
Jon I think he means one of these: [ATTACH] 6x6 refers to them being 6 wheel drive.:yes:
Want yes! Able to afford no. :headbang:
Thanks bud! It was certainly a fun drop.:saw:
Yup its not loaded til the snubbers kiss the axles!
That'd be because the mounting bolts are rusted out.;) it's a 2 mile trip from where I cut wood.
Yeah sounds like an air leak. A pressure and vacuum test will tell you where.
Gary my parents place is just a little west of you near Gun Lake. My grandpa had a dairy farm for many many years in Freeport on Hastings rd. My...
:rofl: :lol: aaaaahhhhhh run for your lives!
Yup its a 7910 and I love it. Reminds me of the older big Stihls I used to run. Lots of torque.
Shawn Curry is an A+ class act! I'm not surprised in the least to read this! Good on ya Shawn my Brother! Backwoods Savage I can't think of a...
:rofl: :lol: let me know if you ever wanna put the 7910 top end on that Dolkita of yours. I'll give you a hand no probs bud.
Thanks! The fell didn't go exactly as planned, but then again they never do.
Fixed it for ya!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: