lol but with my work you do the long hours and then have the time off im just glad the job is close use to a couple plants id drive to was 90...
im ok one last coffee before bed its bad im going to bed before my older neighbors lol
evening jason hows you i like that cart also cole has all the fun toys
evening kevin hows you
I'm ok coffee time and bed in a couple hours
Evening mike how's you
I'm ok home relaxing now with some coffee
Evening mark how's you
lol I do the same thing for the woman I work with
What happened Cole
Evening Cole how's you
lol no let's not and say we did lol
I am up that early getting ready for work my work is seasonal which I like usually spring and fall and have summers and winters off or I'd be up...
Evening guys and lady how's everyone Burger here is about 4 a pound at the store so yes 4.25 for fresh would be reasonable
Morning steve how's you
Morning Cole and dave how's you I run a 325x8x18 on my mofo 026
lol my wedge on my splitter is a 4 way
Morning guys
evening dave hows you
lol evening steve hows you and you cant sleep at work as loud as it is