Morning steve how's you
Morning jason keep that name tag for me at the pa gtg
Morning dave how's you
Morning guys I waited until I was at work to look here
Yes bedtime
I'm ok but tired
Evening guys Dustin just left had a good visit and close to bedtime for me how's everyone
lol analysis? Of what lol How's you
lol it was 42 here this morning when I left for work I liked it
Evening vt how's you
Evening guys and lady how's everyone
lol sorry
Morning Dustin how's you
Yourself and morning everyone
lol dont know what he uses dustinwilt68 let us in on your secret stuff
lmao jason they already are polished
in the 70s today and the rest of the week still warm inside the plant but cooling down some
sorry scavenger
90 miles is a hour and 40 minutes and 126 miles is 2 hours each way right now this 38 miles is about 55 minutes plus a bus ride from plant to...
evening dustin hows you and you have tomorrow night off right ?