lol yes I did and a what you doing
Lol im known for being me lol I gave the foreman a big wet hug and got the superintendent wet also
Lmao working? Lmao we're here for full day all I can say That will teach them to not make me play with water
Morning guys I'm soaked first thing I did when we got in there was washed the others down lol The foreman made sure the hoses was drained before...
Yes about 90 in the boiler and you have a rain suit on
I'd say we will finish washing down the boiler and be wet for the day
Morning Dustin and dave how's you
Morning guys
lol i usually just wait on dave but i try to order before i know what all it needs
lol me too stuffed up and sinuses gotta love blowing yellow green stuff out of your nose
evening dustin hows you im ok mike relax mode one more day this week
evening mike hows you
slow but started washing down the boiler today and will finish it up tomorrow then monday we can start cutting out