Thanks guys. My first woods adventure has got to be a decent path around the perimeter of our 12 acres out back. Will be some farwood along the...
If I got to 220 I'd be happy. My biggest issue is learning to be smarter about how I go about this. Not one of my finer attributes... :whistle:...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Thanks bro. It's so nice to have possibilities again... :saw::tree::axe::rootintootin::tractor::dancer:
Good for you Jack. I have no doubt that another 20 lbs is gonna disappear soon... maybe more. Last time I did this getting back to drumming in...
I'm gonna hafta get a T shirt made with whippahsnappah on it Eric... :rofl: :lol:
Haven't been on here much lately. My loss as I'm sure I've missed some great threads. Been away from home here too long. Here is my last 3...
Memphis (John Hiatt) and Love The One You're With (CS&N)
They ain't nuthin quite like an ole fart playin drums... :dex:... :rofl: :lol:
If I remember right, that wagon had a 283 in it. It was a real dog, but got me to where I was going when it was handed down to me in HS. Not a...
Happy Birthday... :rootintootin:
Happy Birthday folks... :rootintootin::ithappened::seasoned::dancer::camping::axe:
"Duct tape.....patches my skivvies up fine" ... always have the duct tape sticky side out... or it can cause a major hair ball... :eek::D
Happy Birthday Mrs Schlot... :tip:
Enjoying my first spring cold with a little added pollen allergies... hackin' n horkin'... coffee was especially good this monin... :coffee:......
Yup... good idea... "a couple of sacrificial logs perpendicular to the main load".
Happy Birthday... :camping::MM:
Gee Eric... I just read all of your recent posts. Sounded like you got kicked by a horse. Sorry you had to get through that kind of pain. It's no...
Happy Birthday... :campfire:
Happy Birthday guys... :dancer::rootintootin::banana: