Loved it Dave! Susan was on fire... just damm... good as it gets...
Dixie Chicken, Oh Atlanta, Spanish Moon... used to play all of those years ago. Good reminder... :yes: [MEDIA]
Haven't chewed gum in years... have no idea why the guvmint would want to know if I had any in the house... sheeeez... wait... what...?
This really needs a big DISLIKE button. Every time I want to get pizzed over somethin like this I think of the guy driving a big garbage truck who...
Thanks bro. Got into a few pockets today that sounded perty good for ole farts.
Thanks Larry. So far so good. One of the guys reminds me "baby steps" every time he sees me. Seems to be working... sitting here right now, after...
Thanks buddy. Had a ball today with the guys. They stayed an hour longer today and now wanna get here every 2 weeks. Lovin' this! Neal Peart ......
Happy Birthday folks... :camping::camping:
You reminded me of the Bottle Rockets song Dave... 1000 Dollar car... :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Gonna be a great day. The ole grey wolves land here this morning for the Thursday jam. Adrenaline is already kickin in... :dex:... :D
Happy Birthday folks... :salute::camping::camping::fire:
Thanks CBV... :yes:
Glad to hear you got better over time too Basod. It helps a lot to finally know for sure why I got to where I was, and now, a path out.
[MEDIA]
My brother and SIL worked at El Tovar (sp?) and their cabins were also close to the edge of the canyon. Were you anywhere near ET Jack Straw ?...
Yup... this PT guy Mike has proven to me, by my results, that his stretching and strengthening of my core muscles would, over time, help relieve...
Yes maam... :emb:
Thanks buddy. I won't sleep 10 minutes tonight knowing the guys will land here tomorrow morning. I forgot to mention in my first post that my BP...
I was concentratin' hard on not whippin' a stick across the dance floor and pokin somebody's eye out... ;)