The forecast keeps going up for snow totals, but no matter what we get, it won't last very long.
That's awesome news Dennis.:dancer: Enjoy the heck outta' the new tractor. Waiting on the pics with you in the seat.......or Judy. :ithappened:...
[MEDIA]
Friend of mine and I (MANY moons ago) bought an old, already converted school bus, swapped in a big block 455 and trans out of a station wagon,...
Ran into my brother and his wife at HD this afternoon, and he told me there's an RV & camping show in Houghton Lake late this week. I can't make...
Not sure eclectic quite covers it................:whistle: If it's what you want, go for it. Should be a nice convo starter.
Same here. Crankin' that thing up and down is a pain.
My 5X10 utility trailer weighs 600lbs.
Visited there many years ago on the way to Denver.
:popcorn: Bought mine at TSC 10 years ago for about a grand....steel 5X10. It's rusty, but trusty.
In former lives, we've both camped, but long ago. No pop-up camper, per wifely instruction. I agree, too small for us and dogs. We've taken dogs...
She's......not a sir.:picard::whistle:
I feel your pain. Never seems to fail, unless it's needed. My tractor's been doing that to me for at least a couple years.
Cool, see ya' in another month. :rofl: :lol::picard: How much do you think is in that big old pile?
Heck, that's hardly worth mentioning. Good thing you got to it now though, before it got worse. Is that a "Johnny Bucket" on the front of the ATV?
Which dries faster than I can eat a bowl of ice cream.:rofl: :lol::dex:
Possibly, but in my experience....not likely. Burnable? Probably, but you'll suffer doing so. Again, my experience from when I first started...
Hey, if it works, and stops the car..............