You should be embarrassed. Very much unlike you to be late to a party, no?:picard::dancer:
Nice sleeve.
If I remember correctly, mine's on the back side of the hyd. tank.
I'm real curious what your auto-incorrect was thinking here........:picard: Nice job gettin' at that pile. It's a good feeling, isn't it?
I seem to remember that you have a desktop box, so I'll 2nd Grizz' suggestion. Add another card with at least one HDMI out, if the motherboard has...
We all have our priorities, eh? :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
I did too. :headbang::rofl: :lol: Zactly my thought. I thought Elm was a pain to split? That seemed not too bad.
Success!:rofl: :lol:
Between the 2 of us, we've raised 4 kids and helped with 4 Gkids, as well as our eldest doing a bit of fostering. I'm out.
Some really snazzy............sandals.
:rofl: :lol::sleeping::eek:
Well, it's afternoon already.:hair::wacky:
Gettin' warm here for a few days. Had a small Oak split fire this am, and now it's 75 in here. Just typing is making me sweat. Jeesh. We didn't...
:ithappened::popcorn:
Same here. Before the temps warmed up, there was a small accumulation, but as the day wore on, most disappeared. Everything that came down is now...
Let's see......tacos, burgers, or a pb&J sammich? I'll take either door #1 or door #2 please. Most of the time.
I'm gonna' take a stab at.....tacos?
Mahjong Master. It has several levels, and sublevels.
I've watched shows and vids on mine. I put a Mahjong game on it, but played all the levels. Uninstalled it this morning. You can do e-mail,...
Well, if ya' gotta' do it, might as well put a positive spin to it, eh?