Nice job Don. Hey schlot , where's the wiring for the lights?
Nope. Nopity, nope no.
:picard::p:rofl: :lol:
Prolly posted worse. :whistle::picard:Wonder if they offered delivery on this truck........:ups:
:picard:
So, how many'd ya' grab?:whistle:
Bingo
Ok, how bout caterpillar?
Pillar of society who lives in Cali.
Hmmm, I don't recall you ever being in a car with me. :rofl: :lol:
Like Dennis says, and Redneck.....go vertical! Jeesh Dave, I don't see the problem.......you gotz tons of room. :dex::D
Alone.:whistle:
Not that I had anything to do with it, but......you're welcome. wildwest taught me to say that. :rofl: :lol::dex:
She's real lucky her face wasn't in the way.
Hope neither brakes real abruptly,...or falls.
Shoulda maybe left the couch at home.
Whoa, those are expensive bananas, even if they are boneless.
Hey Pallet Pete , a very Happy Birthday to you!
That's how I exercise and eat well, also. Much easier than the real thing.:dex:
Someone needs to stop takin' pics of me when I ain't lookin'. Oops, never mind, I'm not goin' bald.......can't be me..........this time.:whistle: