I didn't want to correct her....she taught me to say thank you.:D:thumbs:
I'm starting to use wood shavings/sawdust from the shop out in the garden to control weeds in the walkways and not planted areas. We also use lots...
Going in the woods......about 12 -14 hours/cord. Logs in my driveway....7-8, if I feel especially ambitious. In other words, 3 days. :rofl: :lol:...
Rose by any other name.....................:D
:picard:
Not bad looking armpits aside, that doesn't look pink to me. Didja throw that one in with some of WWW's grungy jeans or sumthin'?:D
Sometimes hourly. I'll be an electrician in a couple days. I was a gardener today. Who knows what tomorrow might bring.
Like bogy said...........^^^
Just came back to this thread this am, and hadn't noticed that window. Love the siding.
No, you turn down your Beltone!!:thumbs::rofl: :lol:
:drool::drool::drool:
JENGA!!
Agreed. Should be fine for a while though. I hope. Just remember that a cord of Oak is somewhere around 2 tons. Someone correct me if I've...
I'm comin' to your house Don.........gettin' real tired of wearing this tin-foil hat.:rofl: :lol:
I posted something about him recently after seeing a few of his vids. He's a little wacky.......prolly why I like him and his vids. :rofl: :lol:
I think the smaller ones do up to 200 sq ft, but I don't know what the r-value would be at that rate. Still doesn't fix the heat loss through...
If you plan to build an interior wall, have you heard of a "Mooney Wall"? I can get you a link if you want. You would need to cover the studs with...
Well, there are battery powered lights available..............:whistle: How many are you installing? Led, or fluorescent? So many questions. :)
No experience with Elm, but everything I burn benefits from MORE drying time, rather than less. Doing the minimum isn't ideal.
Yep. It's been a while since we had little ones stompin' around. I forgot how they pernownce stuf.:rofl: :lol: Except I distinctly remember my...