Great job on the pics, Eric. Keep 'em coming! Are you running to and fro, or riding?
You don't get to that point fighting nothing but chumps.
He really likes that step to the right and left hook. Moves very well. Never seen one of his fights.
He made up his mind before asking for help. I have no time for people that won't learn.
Been thinking about putting some screen on mine, as we had 2 blackbirds get in just a couple weeks ago. The first one got in when there was still...
Yep, or the alternative..."FIDO", which is "first in, dry out".:rofl: :lol:
Heck, I'd like to see the "populated" one. That would be interesting. Being at least 2 years ahead, it doesn't really matter much......I just need...
Gkids names aren't Hansel and Gretel. :rofl: :lol:
Well, I may have, but I have no recollection of that. Now, if someone were to jog my memory with the post or something, I'm sure it'd be clear as...
Uh, nope. I put up a motion light (actually, more than one in different places) on the front of the stove room pointing down toward the wood shed....
Yep, the labs. :picard:I'm gettin' leery of what I type roun' heah. :rofl: :lol:
Just do it.
If I get anywhere near the floor, mine think it's playtime. I stay off the floor.
Yesterday, made dinner with the gkids, ate, then lolled around. Watched Rogue One after we ate. Made a couple cold frames with straw bales and old...
Skin on, or off?
In that vein, how long does it take for a cord of chicken to dry to less than 20% MC? When I built the pole barn, wife was doing the the thing...
^^^^
Did the tarp thing for about 4 years. Got sick and tired of dealing with that hot mess, and built a shed. The wood stays in the drying racks for...
Nice find, but...........you suck. :rofl: :lol: Man, some guys have all the luck.
Exactly Dennis. I came back to this thinking the same thing, then saw your post. I like to keep track of things (OCD type stuff, a little), so I...