I use that to feed mahself. :rofl: :lol:
So, too busy to mess with the tractor yesterday, but today I pulled the shroud off and watched the starter. It's doing exactly what it should,...
Wife has to stay home, but SisIL and I are going to Gaylord on Friday to pick up some trees. They both want Walnut trees. My wife thinks one in...
Perfect. I used "deer poop" in a generic sorta manner, as it doesn't seem to matter what it is. Never seen any of 'em roll in dog crapola though....
Seems to be something wrong with the pic.........there's no deer poop smeared on his neck, or back.:rofl: :lol: How'd that happen? Casper finds...
Patiently waiting for the picture onslaught in the next couple days, from the Dennis' cam.:popcorn::ithappened:
Man, thats a cool cake right there Boogeyman . AND, you got ritz crackers to go with it? Don't get no gooder n dat! 30 eh? I seem to...
Mine's up near there........'round 'bout 17 I think.:DMighta' been 18....I'm not real good with that math stuff.:whistle:
Some of the things in what you wrote above seem to be a good fit. Memories of things you did together, or conversations.......I think folks get...
Went out and split another trailer load, and now the darn tractor won't start ..........again. The starter spins up, but isn't getting up to the...
I might be able to use it this fall. If not then, I'll wait til next fall. Don't really need it, so I'll wait to use it when it's dry. SOP
This is all I've done so far, but the day is young.....even if I'm not. Just about 1/4 face. [ATTACH]
to take care of the Spruce that went down a while ago. Set up the splitter, tractor, and trailer and got to work. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yeah, I haven't drooled yet..........today.
You guys are just sad.......you go ladies!! :rofl: :lol: Ok, but what're the rest of ya's gonna eat?:D
Kicked on the furnace earlier for a couple cycles, then shut it down. House temp got a wee bit cool, so wife turned it back on a few minutes...
Outta 21 souls, only 7 (no puppies included) are up? Come on, get that partay started!:dancer::coffee::flipeggs::saw::tree::axe::stacke::campfire:...
Should be a nice 61 deg today and sunny. IAT this am is 68 (after a small fire last night), with about 32 OAT. Debating what to do....have a...
Hi there, we're the gubment, and we're here to help.
Three words...........Vinyl, Tile, and Linoleum. Oh, and get a good broom.