Except for the wind, seeing the same here. That weather is a little strange, going almost perfectly northbound along the Wisconsin side of the...
Outta the fryin' pan, right into tha fire?
It's in the title.....Dead Tree. Wut do I win?:D Or, future farwood. Do I win twice?:dex::picard:
Can NOT like that! I'd be sick if that happened here.
Haven't noticed any at our place, and I check every time we go outside. They're out there.
I noticed the skeeters two days ago in the late afternoon. I spray Permethrin mix on my pant cuffs several inches up, on my socks, and around...
Only used 6 small/med. Oak splits last night. This am, OAT was about 36, projected to be about 60. IAT is 70 right now. Slightly hazy out.
Yep, the ticks have arrived here. Brother and I are building a deck for a friend, and bro had one crawling on his forearm yesterday. I got home,...
Use it quite often.
Such a giver............:picard::rofl: :lol:
Backwoods Savage Dennis, ya' gotta' admit, this is absolutely classic........:rofl: :lol::dex: [IMG]
Hmmm
That would save the PB for pies, no?:whistle::rofl: :lol:
Thanks. I've said it before, but that thing has saved me soooooo much time, energy, and aggravation...........no more tarps is da bomb.
Uh, just don't call me Shirley........... I think I used a total of about a tsp. of PB. The pies are safe. Wait a minute, I don't even have the...
:popcorn:
Yeah, 2 days straight of 60 and sun has been great. The Spruce is .....fragrant. I like the smell. The sap however, I could do without. I did get...
I'll have to look at the service manual to see what's involved in replacing the flywheel.
I'm wondering why and how those teeth broke. When I first looked at it, seemed like a pattern, but I'd never seen that before. Weird, odd,...
Red Green would be proud. It started no problem several times after I figured it out, so I'll take my chances for a while. I don't wanna' waste...