Love that one with the palmated antler!
The big day, meaning like the drawing!! I guess it is? Dang how many people signed up. seems like way less this year, what do we have like 10...
Dang man. you been busy. play with the kids a bit and then go to sleep .
Our coastal region has no limit. I think there 2 deer a day limit. my area has a 2 deer per day limit or one buck a day, 5 bucks per county, but...
Basically no limit. here. I'll go into detail later. most decent bucks I kill at my place are 175to 185
Yep that spread will be where the inches are lost. and your thoughts are mine on the weight and the scale with him.
The Amish actually have kids with great ammune systems since they live a more traditional and "dirty" lifestyle. There exposed to more and...
Yes as far as the hot stove goes they learn that one fast. Have it really hot and take them close as a toddler so it's so hot they can feel it and...
blacktail ,knowing how big he i's and seeing that pic hanging I wouldn't be surprised if that deer weighed over 225#. it almost looks right at 200...
We did. and do. Pediatrician never said a thing about it. I try not to get as in the air when I clean the stove out every few days but that's...
2 Fridays ago a 12 year old that goes to my church killed a massive mainframe 10 point. Gross scored 189 and netted 178 green. State record is 176...
You might have just enough
Yep:headbang::picard:
Seriously though. every year EVERY gift has been real. No Gag gifts or BS has been given or received. maybe some tiny side item in the box but not...
Gps, start posting so your SS can figure out what you like ;-) Not in this thread but others that peak your interest, or start a thread about...
Yep this is a FHC tradition now. Something that many of us look forward to each year. Fun to see what everyone gets as well as to see everyone...
Nice buy. that's a huge saw though!