And door buster 22 ammo was available in store black Friday at 930am!! my how things have changed
You can always give some local Scrapple:flipeggs:
Why is there a mailbox in view of his trailcam? watching it, or his drive? Is that a coon or mouse on it ?
Got mine. it's a real person and a well known member here!
Before I too that pic I had a shooter 8 point trot through the bottom. Though he was decent but tried to scope him it was on low power and I...
[ATTACH] Another live shot from my phone up a tree. Was very windy this day and this doe winded me as there about downwind in this pic. I had a...
Nice split main beam
Nice buck in that pick scotty.
My son loves crossing arms too. we got him some for his Thomas trains for his birthday.
Good call on the pop up thing when you get on the page.
I usually take both as supplements all the time.
And has its own banner at the top of the page.
Check ebay too. there lots on there I see. amazon as well
My dad did too. Dad didn't have indoor plumbing till he was like between 17 to 19ish. Same thing, running water in the kitchen but nothing else.
I haven't read the part about the LCP yet just most of the pocket pistol article. it's actually separate from the LCP article I saw. I too carry...
Mine gave me a cold or something . He will be up till 10 to 11 many days so I would have to get home pretty late to not catch him.
Haha. it was trying to do some strange autocorrect and I thought I caught it, as I fixed it like 2x, clearly it still put something else up there!
Should we tag all the folks from last year at least to make sure they see it, and sre not just busy with life and holidays, so that at least if...
I was gonna third the question on dogs. saw my answer. They still con hunt bear with dogs here. There is a 2 week season 1 still hunt one with...
The green is probably the copper plated with something? Silver like you said? I'm surprised no one has said this yet. I just picked it up to read...