Dang it Thor , check your email or just sign on here. The man just wants to give you a free saw , is that too much to ask???:rofl:...
That makes sense why they use it on O2 sensors then
I took my Saturn to about 250k before it dropped compression on a cylinder. I believe it had a cracked ring. I had to many vehicles to bother with...
I bought my grinder which is a Northern tool Oregon knock off for like $90. It saves me tones of money. I sharpen my chains and it also allows me...
A quick way is to take a Cresent wrench. set it till snug on the tooth you want to match and use it as a gauge on all the others. Your usually...
I use to have the HF geinder. it is acceptable. mine was in the sun and got brittle when it fell over and knob busted off. But that was after a...
Sharpen definitely ! !! unless your a weekend warrior on a suburban lot that only dulls a chair once a year or so and just clean up trees when...
Even with PayPal you could of told him not to mention your name of how much on the list. sure we could of took the total and who name had no...
Anti seize is a very good idea with dissimilar metals. would have solved most of the Ford Triton engine broken plug debackle! Many times they...
Another difference here in the south. When it rains they get muddy log ends. They don't complain.
Nobody changes different fluid every 30k. we all like to pretend like we do though. I do way more PM and fluid than most people and I can say I...
Thanks man, your always there to help...and fast as well. I am glad you will not only be able to get a big fast computer to manage this place but...
I'm going to Lowes to buy a washing machine this mourning
That post was hilarious ! :rofl: :lol:
Good luck. we keep adding !!:bug::eek: Might take you a few hours!! like 4 maybe?
Congratulations !
Should of been there.
One of my best friends in high school granddad was big into trains. he had the whole setup with control area. Had all kinds of shops on...
Schlot might have to bring an extention cord too?
94 hit it on the head. Exhaust scores first and seizes it or just causes it to run too bad before intake is damaged bad. For any homeowner owned...