End of the month?
I'm going to update the thread soon, been mega-busy. When is the GTG?
I need another saw.....like I need another hole in my head......;)
I'm good. Whooped but good. blacksmith and I took down this 95' red oak on Saturday, been a busy weekend. Was glad it was Monday, get back to...
Well, it did run good, but it had some issues I wasn't happy about. Top cover was cracked, busted on/off switch, it had some other issues and I...
Evenin' fellas..... I've been playing with my rocks.....building retaining walls for my ditch, all part of my patio/pizza oven project. [ATTACH]...
We still gotta meet up soon, buddy!! Maybe at Dennis' next spring?
Good to see ya, tfdchief! The temp have been horrendous here as well, near 90° here today....
This is a great thread, Stumper! You're absolutely correct. I'd venture to say that the rakers are every bit as important as the chisels are....