I'm basically coming for the chicken........;)
I still vividly remember the first fire in my Napoleon 1900P, back when I gutted and remodeled the house in 2007/2008. It was quite exciting, it...
ive seen this pic before, at the time i think it was one of the largest American Elms in the country, and if i recall correctly, the tree didnt...
Sweet find, buddy! I know your passion for these old beasts, you know I share that passion with ya. Glad to see that saw get a rightful home...
In these trying times, believe me, that isn't easy!!!
This, my friend, sums it up nicely!
Amen buddy. Alot of that is because of your hard work. I'm proud of ya.
It's not me....it's EVERYONE. Not to mention the hard work and love that Grizzly Adam puts into the place......and all the mods that help. We...
I'm sorry for not being around much lately, guys and gals. ........been super busy. I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary to the best group of...
Hey guys, please take a second and hear me out....... All the drama from elsewhere, all the bickering and pizzing matches, all the hard feelings,...
Well if that's the case, I will be able to make it!!
That'll be my fall/winter project. I'm almost 7 years ahead on my firewood stash.....
I might not be able to make it......
Were taking the trunk, hoping to slab it out with the mill. The homeowner kept the rest. I've got around two triaxles full of hickory, locust...
Well, if you count the "projects" in the loft of the barn, probably around 60 or so... Running saws, right around 20..... Should have my 034...
Whooped......
You might be right, I'm so busy I can't even keep track of what day it is..
Saws? Or jobs? Lol
She gets the job done. Old Hi-Ranger bucket.
Yes they do, my poor wife just doesn't get it......;)