Lol, I was just eyeballing the face notch.....making sure I didn't undercut it....
We did a big London broil and a handful of ranch/pepperochini burgers on the pit this past weekend, smoldered some wet Applewood over a good bed...
And your pretty darned good at it buddy!!
Looks delicious as always, fellas!! I've done quite a bit of pit cooking recently, just haven't posted much of it. I figured you guys get tired...
o_O:rofl: :lol:
Im thinking probably the best thing you could do is screw some boards onto what will eventually be the underside, then flip it over to the...
Believe me, I've got plenty of big rounds here at the house to split yet... It WAS tempting, though....lol ;)
Thanks everyone. It ain't often I get to take the Stihl Contra for a ride, so some pics were in order.... Tony took the logs and will try to...
I counted somewhere around 130....
I didn't keep a single piece of it.....
It was around 48" across DBH, over 12 feet circumference.....
The top was already taken out, it would have flattened the house if the top was still in it.....;)
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
blacksmith and I did just that over the past two weekends. A massive 96' dead red oak, to be more precise. We took the tops out of it two weeks...
This weekend we remember a member who's life was tragically taken from us three years ago on October 6th, 2014.... Phil Fortsch (known to us as...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Believe me, he and I didn't mind at all. Helping out was the least we could do.
Found some pics in the laptop from last year at Kris Wagner 's...... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hungry yet?
Ok.....I just didn't want to see you and your family breathing that zinc. It's crazy how zinc is good for your body when ingested (in certain...
dont use that galvanized stuff, especially in the house. It puts poisonous gas into the air...... use the black pipe.....
Ill try to bring something, what do you guys want??