They really hit it off. It's hard not to love Vicky. What a wonderful woman.
Stinny gets all the gals [ATTACH]
I don't know who's having more fun.....he and his bride or me and mine!!
Old Stinny never told us he was a fireworks technician.....no gunpowder required!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
...and to have it with great friends like Stinny and his beautiful wife Vicki?? What a great night!! [ATTACH]
It's only two courses high for the most part, literally not even 2' So if it needs light maintenance from time to time, it won't be a big deal.
And you guys aren't looking at the box very well.....it's says "almond firewood WITH kindling". So that's certainly worth the $12.99..... ;)
Man, I gotta start marketing this mountain of hickory I have here... "Scotty's Artisanal Hardwoods.......your wood just doesn't stack up like...
I'd like to throw a welcome out to all the recently joined new members, looking at the postings it seems you all will fit in nicely here! The...
I do expect some movement, but it should be minimal. There's only water in that ditch on occasion. Big rains, usually. I also put a flagstone...
Believe me, it was a long, LONG day.... We had a fantastic time meeting Chity_Avatar' s family....so much so that they didn't want us to leave!...
Yeah, that stonework has me frazzled.....its,a ton of work! I'm grateful that good friends of ours have property on the side of the mountain here...
Wife loves how the ditch is looking too. It's been an eyesore for many years. The drystack stone will give it a natural look, and by next summer...
Other than the patio being a different shade of red.......:picard:
How could I ever be mad at blacksmith !?!? He's like a brother to me! Sorry I haven't updated, everyone.....I've been too busy. Work, trees,...
Looking good my friend!..I haven't hauled a single split up to the stoop yet, waiting for some cooler weather til I do that.....after the spiders...
Nice haul buddy!!
I love my 461, still one of the best Christmas gifts I've ever received from the best firewood family on the planet!
I had a spell in my early 30s where my,back had some big problems from an accident. It feels better now than it has in years, partly to my memory...
I tried to copy that pic......mine ain't as cool.... [ATTACH]