Some pics of the progress......the biggest retaining wall is coming along nicely. Should have it completed and back filled by the weekend.. I'm...
Wonder if it has CWD?
Good to see you, Kat! We were just through your area last week on our way to to Chazy and Champlain. I don't have any real advise as to what...
Dandy buck, buddy! I was wondering how you have been......apparently, you're doing just fine!! ;)
My friend, I know how that feels to a big degree. Basically I've got lots of "friends", but only a handful of "I'm always here for you" friends....
We all had a great time at Kris Wagner' s GTG today. I wanna send a huge "THANK YOU" out to him and his family, as well as everyone who brought...
Were in Lewistown, don't have all the fun without us!
Kris, we will be there early to give a hand!
Mornin, boys! Time to throw some chips! We'll see yinz fellas in a bit!
yooperdave, here's a better pic of the loft.... [ATTACH]
He actually does have a handrail across the whole loft, the pic was taken in the stairwell. We just put the staircase up when the pic was taken....
I'll post up pics sometime later once I get time to go thru them all....;)
Well I really gotta say, Vicki and Dave are fantastic people. I consider them family already. They went out of their way to make us feel at...
Well Seasoned mentioned a possible GTG this coming year, and I'll make sure I make that one......MAN I fell in love with NH!! And I'm sure cwn877...
This is all good information, Stumper, but please make sure you're not simply copying and pasting another person's/organization's information...
I love Treestuff. Luke Dunlevy still plays a hand in the place, that's my go-to for rope, caribiners, prusiks, and climbing gear
Talk with definitive dave. Tell him we sent ya.
Yinz guys and gals should've heard the coyotes and barred owls taking to us this evening... It was a real "HOOT"!! That Stinny sure knows how...
Weeeeellll, I do remember SOME of it... I had a phenomenal time out there as well. Love you all.....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Look close at this one, papadave.... He's there rubbing his hands in satisfaction.... "Look, I created you....I, I...