Has anyone seen (or even better, used) one of these jigs to do square grind on their chain grinder? I’m a novice when it comes to square filing...
I dunno man, I'm on a mission to clear out the back of the woodyard. Have lots of rearranging to do in the spring between the addition for my...
I could go for that... but I'd have to be way up high in the Appalachians.
Never assume, fellas. I went to cut some dead red oak that turned out to have 3-4” of outer punk. Not for this guy. I headed up the road further...
That was the original idea getting these logs, but after cutting into them I saw they were more mealy than I wanted. Only the very center would’ve...
One decent load of dead/barkless and surprisingly mostly dry ash, heading to my uncle’s. I’m cleaning house in my backyard and didn’t want to hang...