I was looking at that earlier and trying to guesstimate how much you were going for there. I wasn't too far off. That's one beast of a stack!
That DOES look pretty sweet :thumbs: If I got monster scores all the time instead of little scrounges, I'd consider stacking like that myself. At...
Another pallet rack set up this morning. I cribbed the ends, so the pallets on the end are just extra insurance in the event the stack tries...
For firewood or for smoking?
Large rounds are Siberian elm.
That's a lot of cones... This year seems to have been a mast year for the white pines (many oaks and black cherries too) Virtually every white...
It's funny how everything we need to know about this guy as a human being we know from this one photo. He could cure cancer, end endless wars, and...
Started stacking all the oak and ash I’ve been gathering lately. Lots more than I originally thought. The oak is as high as I want to go, but in...
No, I think he just has two left feet...
That looks like a good one. I do wonder if that coating is rendered moot once you touch up the chain? Maybe the coated parts are still somewhat...
No need to bribe an axman to do a photo shoot when you can hand a hipster an axe and cross your fingers he doesn't split his foot with it.
At this point these bars are just a want for me, as the (1) 20" bar and (2) 18" bars I own still have plenty of life left. I think this spring...
36 out, 70 in. White oak uglies and pin cherry shorts in the Lopi.
Nope, wasn't gonna guess THAT :picard:Best wishes to your buddy.
That's exactly my mentality too :handshake: I don't concern myself too much with cords at a time. A little here, a little there, and the cords...
A little more dead but solid ash today. I had this loose goal of hoarding a cord of ash this winter, and I think it’s going to happen. Lots of...
The shape looks like this red obelisk cultivar. Fagus sylvatica ‘Red Obelisk’ - Iseli Nursery
When I sent my 029 super to Huskihl he claimed 20% faster cut times, and it seems about right. It may not sound like a lot at first, but when...
I woke up to 37 and got some white oak, apple and cherry going in the Lopi. It’s 45 and rising towards 50 now, so I threw some pine in just to...
It looks a lot like European beech to me.