I’ve been trying to find a hookaroon since early summer. Checked out every farm supply store, and outdoor power equipment shop I’ve come across....
I have a dirty hands 35 ton splitter with no modifications to wheels or tires. Last winter I pulled it down the highway about 18 miles each way to...
I’ve come to learn that you get what you pay for. Spend the money for quality the first time and you only squeal once!
Welcome to the club.... I’ve had a couple reverse drafts the first year. When doing a cold start, like after we’ve been gone for the weekend, I...
My buddy used to guide for an elk outfitter and told me that was how they quartered them
Or do like Farmchuck suggested and trade it off, just be sure to let me know where you traded it in
Send it to me and I’ll run it for a couple years and let you know what I found :whistle:
Man that looks fun! & delicious. I’ve started making summer sausages and snack sticks & such. I made a bunch of brauts & snack sticks out my bear...
Your gonna fit right in....
I’m hoping to score a Coleman this weekend. The Nebraska junk jaunt is going on. It’s about a 300 mile loop of garage sales and flea markets in...
I would say that flame in last photo is just right. Just like a regular Coleman stove
Does anyone else get a layer of really fine oily sawdust in the intake horn on their 562 husky? I’m not sure it’s causing any trouble (yet) but...
Once you get about 60 miles east it’s pretty good all the way to Iowa, from here west, not so much!
That one looks deliciously tender
That’s awesome I’m extremely jealous! Was that near Tok? Tannana valley someplace??
Just noticed that put this in the wrong place, was supposed to be in the woodpile. Mods can you move it? I don’t have a clue how to
So, on Friday I had to go to the local plant that manufactures cattle handling equipment to get a chunk off steel for a project at work. While...
A retriever?? No. I do have a beagle though.