I’ve had it a couple times. I thought it was a lot closer to pork. Very white meat
I got a friend in Wyoming that grew up in Louisiana, seems every time we get together he mentions squirrel gravy & cat head biscuits. Apparently...
Then we can buy em put on a new bar & chain and add to our hoard of saws & wood
Seriously you guys??? I’m just gonna be tickled if this year I have enough dry wood to last the season before it starts. I’ve never been close to...
Yeah very addictive, this is also my first forum. Lot’s of motivation, advice, knowledge and humor. You and your dog are gonna like it here.
That’s an awesome shed! I’ve got woodshed envy. Any idea how much $ you have in it?
Well you don’t want my advice, I took down a standing dead elm yesterday. It had some lean toward a ratty woven wire fence with a hot wire across...
I used to be a real GB junkie, then I joined up with you guys. Now most of my internet time is spent here. I’ve probably bought more than my share...
Looking at your signature list you own a bunch of the cool huskies. Are the 550s auto tune?
Well you don’t really need 2, do you?:whistle:
Yep 45
I’m not exactly sure but it’s in the 45cc class I think . I guess I could look it up
That’s the next one on my list of saws I gotta own.
I had one of those
Hey buZZsaw BRAD can I be your friend? I could really use a shed like that!
Tancy is my second beagle, got her as a puppy. Kimber was adopted at about two years old. I can’t imagine life without a beagle anymore
First one of the season, around 45*at 7:30 pm when I lit it. Supposed to get down in the mid 20s tonight, with a high of 35*tomorrow , so it’ll...
[ATTACH] Here is mine with the first fire of the season! Stove is a hearthstone Manchester
Not really sure if you could call it an injury, but early last winter messed up my right elbow, chucking wood & trying to start a temperamental...
That wood be nice, I’m not sure there’s 100 good firewood trees in my county!