I’d take it and try some big Swedish candles with em. Big enough to cut it into six pie shapes and I bet it wood be ready for next summer’s...
I got a set of older husqvarna blue chaps that I found in the shop at work. Started wearing them pretty religiously since I got hooked up with you...
No, this is unseasonably cold. Tomorrow is supposed to start working it’s way back to normal for a while
About as long as I do ice cream, they’re both gone already
Looks like an ink blot test.....I see a butterfly on the top right one
Already burned 7 of the 9 chunks, they’re not much bigger than my fist, so not enough to really get an honest assessment. But I did like the way...
Went out to the village tree pile to dump my ash bucket & scored all of this Osage or hedge. Looks like some rancher threw away a bunch of post...
I’d be thrilled to have a chance at either one. I agree... cilantro tastes like soap. & I like the smell of a skunk. What does that say...
I probably would have got one of those instead of the 562, but they weren’t available here yet. I really like the 562, & have picked up a used 372...
Let me know when you’re ready to resell.... seriously let me know
Only did the one end as an experiment. Just a little something I learned about here. Turns out most of my wood don’t split uniformly enuf. That...
You can bet I’ll be paying attention the next time I hear of a big store closing up
I just wish that I’d have got all they had. Got them at a Shopko store that was closing. IIRC they were marked $5 each, offered the manager $3 if...
I’ve had frost almost every morning for a probably 2 weeks, still getting into the 60s sometimes though
Wish I had mountains
Pretty sure this won’t quite cover this year’s plan. I’ve been working towards the 3 year. Got about 2 cords in my woodshed kit, & probably 3...
[ATTACH] I know this pales in comparison with many of the stacks I’ve seen here. But, this is the first time I’ve ever really had a stack that I’m...
Where’s that campground?
I’ve seen the larvae a time or two, never knew what it would turn into