Have more space than time. Plenty of room to pile logs or rounds out of the way until I get back to them. How long will it keep as logs or...
Red, come and get it!!!! It’s basically an invasive species around here and treated like a weed
We have a pretty sizable dirt job happening in the spring right behind the shop I work at. All these trees have to come out. Cedars and...
It seems Tancy has to climb and inspect every tree I drop [ATTACH][ATTACH]
The timing may be a bit to advanced, that can make em crank hard when warm
Welcome :handshake:
I needed to replace a baffle in my stove which meant unhook from pipe pull it forward and disassemble. Might as well clean it while I’m at it. No...
All standing dead, did see some on the ground that looked ok but didn’t mess with it
My experience says, ...,if that was a live elm tree when it was pushed over, it won’t be ready to burn next year, even if you split it 3 months ago.
Yes my first oak, gonna save it till it starts getting below zero. It’s dry as can be it seems, I’ll split a few of the bigger ones mostly just to...
I’ve often wondered how he ever gets anything done at his REAL job, between the posting and hoarding. Hoard on buZZsaw BRAD, your an inspiration...
[ATTACH]This is the load I bought home. If it was leveled out with the box sides it would be close to a full load. So a bit shy of 1/2 a cord probably
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: Yep standing dead elm with the bark falling off.... my main wood!!:yes:
Saws used = my 562xp, a husky 550, stihl 170, & a stihl 361 (I think). Nothing big enough to get the 372 out for
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Had my hopes up a little bit to high. So here is how it went, Their property was in the largest wild fire in Nebraska’s...
Not trying to hi jack this thread, but it deals with scoring oak. Sooo... on Thursday a friend texted me and said he was going to help...
I’ll have to go measure the stump from an ash I did last winter. I’m thinking it was 42”, maybe not, seemed huge at the time! Yard tree. Dropped...
8F this morning. Standing dead elm in the stove. That’s crazy cold for this time of year here :shiver:
Pretty much the same story as here but without the snow