Last Sunday I had to noodle about 25” into some 28”+ dead elm trunks to get em to split. Was using stackable plastic wedges and an axe to drive...
Been thinking about doing that myself. I’ve got an RV hookup about 75 feet away from splitter and stacks. Grab an extension cord and a couple...
A wealthy self made businessman that I know was hosting a meeting at his home, myself and others there were much impressed by what he had done for...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got this and two similar ones when the shopko stores were closing. Seems like they should make good self feeding bins...
I believe it is a corn or grain separator from back in the day. But seems Backwoods Savage knows so maybe he’ll let us know for certain
It doesn’t really have to catch fish, only has to catch the fisherman to be a successfully marketed item.
I’m with The Wood Wolverine, NOS husky 288, 266, or new 572xp. Do I have to pick just one?
I’ve seen mats (fiberglass, or some sort of plastic) with electric heating elements in them. Kinda like an electric blanket. The one I thought of...
A cape with the FHC logo!!
Welcome to the club. Lots of fun and educational also!:handshake:
Hey! .......Give me a break, I’m kinda new here, but I’m trying
Yes on the clean up. Actually there’s far more bark than limbs & twigs. 95% of the bark is coming off in sheets after it hit the ground. Didn’t...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I went out to get a elm tree today that I’ve had dibs on since mid summer....
That makes it look like it’s really cold:rofl: :lol:
On a mini ex ?...... now that could prove to be quite handy
I’ve learned to never shut my fuel off also. Talked with 2 other people who have DHTs & they had the same experience with new ones not starting....
Ok... I didn’t wait for below zero temperatures, but it was down in the single digits and I didn’t have much wood in the basement so I tried some...
Nice Score. I’ve been keeping an eye out for some more plastic pallets would like to have another dozen or so
I did basically the same thing. Couldn’t get my new dirty hands 35ton splitter to run when I first got it. I found a ratcheting adapter lying...
Better wood takes a bit of vigilance, spotting it, then being first to get permission to get it. I got more lined up to get than I’ll probably get...