52 years old and my favorite evening snack is a bowl full of broken up Keebler peanut butter cup cookies with milk, eat it like a bowl of cereal.:p
Just before I was diagnosed with CAD I let a mint looking 2055 in a pawn shop slip past me. Price was $100:headbang::headbang:
Oh, and let’s not forget the bevel up - bevel down debate in shooting flintlocks :whistle:
I use this. It came on the truck when I bought it, but I really like it. You guys got me hauling so much “stuff “ I hardly got room for wood. Yes...
Been using T-posts for years without a problem.
I got mine at a farm supply store-Bomgarrs
Never thought about it till now, but maybe I’ll just give them a call and ask about one
What town in Colorado was that. Did they have any accessories. I’d like to get a 4way wedge if they are available
Beagles will do that!... often
What model is that wearing the cap
Yep.... maybe for a week
I love the sound of a Coleman
I’ve never been in shape enough to do that:eek: !! Sounds like you need a super hero cape with the FHC logo too
Obsolete or a sentimental trip back to a simpler time.
Seems like just walking around and working wood be a hassle if it is that steep. I guess we all have different challenges to overcome in our hoarding.
Looked forward to doing this all day. Weather got cold and windy this afternoon and I almost wussed out. But the stack behind me blocked the wind...
:headbang::headbang:Can’t believe I hadn’t thought of that!!
562 with 20” sugi hara! Maybe a 24”
So how much for a pickup load of green red oak delivered to north central Nebraska. :whistle:Don’t tarp it while in route & it might be dry by the...