Even laid up :pain:you’re getting more done than I
Somebody will snatch it up eventually. I’m not sure there are many chainsaw junkies in Nebraska . Only myself and jtstromsburg in the club that I...
I’ve never run anything but husqvarnas, heard so many good things about dolmars, I thought it might be fun to play with one. First one I’ve ever...
Welcome to the club:stack::stacker::campfire:
I added onto my cradle and put a lip around it also. Very handy and necessary mods.
In looking at the picture that you posted, it’s missing the outside felling dog too. I noticed how aggressive the inside spike looked and thought...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 60cc class appears
Thought it was orange
No thanks, I’ve had enough, quite a few years ago
Let’s see.... I don’t care for turkey. Don’t watch football, weather is to crappy to go out and play with saws or guns. This tannerite thing was a...
Maybe you can find some on a Black Friday sale
Always “use enough gun”
So are these pro grade saws
If’n this one doesn’t do it you’re gonna need at least three to make sure you get it done on the next one. Plus the fact that you gotta get in...
Maybe my CAD is flaring up :hair:and I need a saw purchase to ease the symptoms
Now I’m thinking it was a 6100, is there such a model?? Seems like it was marked $300.
How much would you give for one
I’ll probably be stopping in a pawn shop tomorrow that has had a dolmar saw for sale the Last two times I was in there. probably been there for...
Talk about a boot full of sawdust!
He’s got to wait for the drone pilot! Hope he don’t blow it out of the sky