Some people have all the luck.:dancer:and like The Wood Wolverine said ... if ya wanna pass a deal on....
Lynx
Scented candles for guys..... that could be a whole ‘nuther thread to pull at!:whistle:
Maybe it petrified...,,
I don’t consider Payments and interest fun, but ....with a blank check, hell yea
I say buy it and let us know.
Welcome to the club! You’ll never look at a tree the same way again!:tree:
Ok thanks, but sorry you guys will never see it then. You’ll have to take my word for it that she did her grandpa proud the way she run it....
[ATTACH] Kinda poor pictures, but there’s a pile of logs and rounds on each side of the splitter. That was the project for the granddaughter and I...
QUESTION: how do you make a small fortune by trapping? ANSWER: start with a large one! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Seriously though, the seasons...
Actually that was the “new” handle. It was a full wrap that I ordered from Baileys, came with a felling dog & roller chain catcher, $34 IIRC. I’d...
This [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Got it pinched taking a limb off a cottonwood I’d just dropped. Hopped on the skid steer with a grapple to get it...
I agree about the foot on my timberjack being useless, sinks right into the sandy soil around here. I need to take it off, then I believe it would...
After searching for a pickaroon all summer I finally found a fiskars. Used it mostly for reaching and dragging wood to the back of the truck bed...
With all the wood you already have piled up I’m surprised that you would mess with it. There’s got to be lots of easier scores available. Unless...
Why can’t I ever stumble across one of those.
Thanks, but not really looking for or wanting a dolmar specifically. I just knew this one was available and thought i might be able to get a good...
I’d love to have one of those, but then I wood have to move East to find enough trees to use it. Looks like it would split every tree in my county...
That wood be a 10 year plan for me
Man, I’d like to have that one near me