looks good,i like to cut the scratchers off
I'm gonna find a piece of stainless tubing to make a cutter for the cheese so it's the same diameter as the pepperoni
The sesame thighs were great but that wasn't the main flavor more of a background flavor and binder for the rub,they were bone in,skin on....I...
cool!!!
I never see any signs of guilt or remorse
Ok then......
I'll definitely be making these again....homemade or high quality pepperoni is key
the cookies are happy...i can sleep tonight
[ATTACH]
Cookies[ATTACH]
thats the third bent plow jack today...im sold out
no,its a kubota transmission
wish i had the corn ones instead of flour:(
It's stuffed with sauce,black forest ham and mozz
Did it on the flat top it was kinda to late to fire up a pit...nice having options [ATTACH]
This was a failure...started out as a flour tortilla project and then I remembered they don't stretch like dough,so ended up with some tears in...