Bronco lit...I'm rollin without the heat deflector today [ATTACH]
no,because it allows more room for other stuff without becoming over salty...the sausage is salty,the mozzarella is too,plus the rub.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] 1lb bob evans original mixed with 1lb ground chuck,sugar,garlic powder,onion powder,msg stuffed with fresh mozz wrapped in 1/2 slice...
I thought them dogs mighta had short legs
Martha May is coming over later for supper
nice,what brand was it?
i despined the jalapeno...next time ill prolly use 2 it was very tame on the heat
One large jalapeƱo diced up mixed with a chub of cream cheese [ATTACH]
I usually don't put paper plates on my grill,but when I do,you know I been drinkin...stay thirsty my friends [ATTACH]
Gettin my toast on...[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] turkey sausage gettin happy in da bronco
Belts,knives and hardware,anvil,coolant leak,exhaust flapper. It's super clean low hour stored inside municipal machine.....its so old that the...
Got some sirracha crackers goin and sported up a few with home made pepperoni [ATTACH]
Bronco lit......[ATTACH]
Laura Jean with a 200+[ATTACH]