[ATTACH]
Who is jeff?
We open 24/7...your welcome here...glad your gonna push thru...I have some failures too.
Couple turkey and ham pressed thingys with pickles and cheese[ATTACH]
This is the leftover meat from the shells so I made some balls[ATTACH]
These are reduced recoil shotgun shells with havarti on top[ATTACH]
Putting springs in a superduty today and got 2 pits lit and some water heatin up[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] too windy and cold yesterday so cookin inside
its 7:03 :whistle:
i have a tel-tru here for mine,havent got around to switching it out...i just dont pay attention to it,mostly use an instant read or if im doing...
ouch....sorry about that,i should have mentioned the temp gauge is useless
Those southern style boneless ones look good too...you need to be your own judge, they're all good
Yours may vary by store this is ideal [ATTACH]
I would do the pork butt bone in ribs