Attenuator driver needs to pay attention! :whistle: :eek: :rofl: :lol:
SBH doesn't hold up that well on the ground, does it?
Hey. the "fire" evidence was behind me, until I stopped! :rofl: :lol: It still working ok?
Well, I've been out of the business since 2006, so I'm not as familiar with the stuff made since then...but I can see why many people would want...
Yeah $500 seems a lil strong to me, but a new one will be more for sure! Those are very hand tools...but they take more weight/power to operate...
I have it set to search 100 miles, but will only actually go that far for the biggest items and the best deals...an hour is more likely, 1/2 hour...
So his was a TRX500FM and yours a TRX500FE (M for manual shift, E for electric shift, F is 4x4, a T is 2x4) They all have clutches, (actually 2!)...
Sounds like a good call...if it walks like a duck, n talks like a duck, its a duck...way to trust your gut. What model was it?
Snagged a Ryobi BC30 (Brushcutter 30) off FBMP for $20 the other day...guy had the carb all dorked up, went through it, replaced the fuel lines...
Get it all! Leaving any of that behind would be shameful, and in direct violation of FHC rule #1 (which is, get it all!) your FHC rating is...
My guess is a type of apple, that has that same bug, fungus, whatever, that makes boxelder have the red streaks...
Put the saw that leaks bar oil on the bottom...ask me how I know...
My experience has been that their woman just lists it...usually dealing with a dude selling once you go look. Some stuff sells amazingly fast!...
[IMG]
A few more campfire pics... [ATTACH] A lil "turbo boost"... [ATTACH] Mag fire taking off [ATTACH] A closeup of the above pic, the inside of that...
I'm convinced that some (most) of these diaphragm carbs are female...cuz they sure are finicky sometimes!!
Nah...cars too clean...:whistle:;) :rofl: :lol:
It really is! The pictures don't do it justice, but this one shows it fairly well...keep in mind, we are out in the woods here, no security...
Yup, people love your work...always some of the first pieces to be picked during the door prize giveaway...have a couple here myself...thanks!...
My 290 has always marked its spot too...I think the oil pump is made by HD :whistle: :D